Grazing BMP 2 Day workshop
Wednesday, 7 March, 2018
Nindigully, Queensland 4497
Improve your productivity, profitability and sustainability through Grazing BMP.
Grazing BMP program is a voluntary, industry-led process to assist
graziers to identify ways to improve practices that enhance the long
term profitability of their enterprise.
The workshop will guide you through your self-assessment using the five modules in the Grazing BMP program:
- Grazing land management – Rhonda Toms-Morgan, Connect Ag
- Soil health – Bruce Alchin, Bruce Alchin and Associates
- Animal production – Andrea Wiles, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Animal health and welfare – Jed Taylor, Biosecurity Queensland
- People and business – Tony Koch, Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
Your self-assessment will inform and guide training programs to assist with your enterprise in the coming months.
RSVP by 01 March to Andrea Wiles (DAF) on 0428 109 620 or email email@example.com
workshops are supported by the Queensland Government’s Grazing Futures
Project – promoting resilient grazing businesses in western Queensland.