Are you concerned about CSG or negotiating an
agreement? Our CSG and Mining team will be delivering a free Advanced
CSG Negotiation Support workshop in Wandoan, providing information on the
latest updates and developments in the region.
actively managing CSG or negotiating, been approached to negotiate or
have an interest, this workshop is for you.
6,800 production wells drilled so far and estimates of 18,000 wells
required across the industry, there is still significant development to
Over the past 12 months there have been important changes
to legislation and policy regarding the land access process, bore impact
framework (make good) as well as groundwater impact predictions and
oversight of the CSG industry.
This workshop will provide
landholders with the latest information regarding these legislative
changes as well as updates to regional development of the resources
industry while also giving landholders the opportunity to discuss their
experiences with CSG and share with other landholders managing resource
In addition to these recent changes the workshop will also provide landholders with:
- Changes to the groundwater management framework including the ability to engage professional groundwater advice;
- Introduction of a dispute resolution process for Make Good agreements
- Standardised 'restricted lands' around some property infrastructure creating buffer zones;
- Proposed introduction of a Land Access Ombudsmen to hear disputes in CCA negotiations; and
- Proposal for landholders to engage professional agronomy advice or similar during CCA negotiations.
Landholders will also have the opportunity to talk with staff from the Department of Natural Resources and Mines CSG Compliance.
This may be the last workshop in your region, so registrations are essential.