Miles CSG Property Computer Mapping Workshop
Wednesday, 1 March, 2017
Time: 8:45am - 4:00pm
Miles, Queensland 4415
This workshop is free to all Queensland producers.
satellite imagery of your property and learn how to use it in
conjunction with mapping software to create an effective property map
Property computer mapping provides a birds’ eye view of
your property and allows you to use it for planning infrastructure,
monitoring, improving productivity and succession planning. Workshop topics include:
- Use the latest version of Phoenix Mapping and take home a demonstration licence
- Learn the basics of property computer mapping and build a base level property map
- Draw your property infrastructure e.g. paddocks, fences and water points
- Link a handheld GPS to download and upload property information
- See how using your property computer map can assist with property management
your property computer map to assist with resource company negotiations
e.g. learn the skills and technology to plan and develop a property
computer map to help you demonstrate to a CSG or mining company where
and when it can conduct activities.
It is important to us that you provide your property Lot on Plan when
registering to ensure you receive appropriate mapping information for
your property on the day of this event. Registrations received after
February 17 will not receive their dataset until after the week of
workshops due to AgForce Projects staff being on the road.